Position: Power Systems Test Engineer
Status: Permanent, Full Time – Alameda California
The Power Systems Test Engineer is responsible for supporting product development and certification for Powerside global clients.
Act as a Power Systems Test Engineer to inspect, test, and document products to ensure compliance with SEMI and IEC standards and create test reports and certificates of conformance for clients.
- Expert using, voltmeters, ammeters, power supplies up to 480V and knowledge of power quality analyzers.
- Liaise with client engineering staff and management to ensure the integrity of test processes.
- Prepare reports and documentation for certification of customer products.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of customers, tested products, and internal information.
- Able to understand and adhere to product compliance and certification requirements.
- Nurture and expand a thriving portfolio of global business.
- Keep abreast of present and future testing requirements, procedures, instrumentation, and technology.
- Travel requirements, typically 40% within the US, 15% international.
- 6+ years of experience electrical power systems up to 480V 3 Phase, Delta and Wye, installation and troubleshooting.
- Switchgear, UPS’s, and metering knowledge is a plus including experience in product testing and C certification.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.
- Eligible to work in the US, valid government-issued identification required.
- A clean driving record required for insurance requirements.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
Email us at email@example.com. Send Email