Position: Full Stack Developer
Status: Permanent, Full Time – St-Laurent, Québec
Reports to: Vice President Software Development
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. The chose candidate will actively participate in the development, testing, deployment, and expansion of our cloud-based platform.
- Develop, maintain, test, and deploy IoT, Cloud, web, and mobile features
- Contribute to architecture and planning
- Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable and testable
- Perform automated testing, continuous deployment, and code reviews to improve product quality
Minimum 3 years' experience with:
- Cloud technologies, preferably with AWS.
- Continuous deployment pipeline.
- Reactive programming.
- Big data and the challenges posed.
- Relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB).
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written).
- Thrives in a constantly evolving and growing environment.
- Is a self-starter, analytical with the ability to problem-solve.
- Is curious and wants to understand the power quality industry.
- Loves team work.
- Provides honest and transparent feedback.
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail.
- Has the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Takes initiatives, is energetic, and enthusiastic.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- RRSP and 401K plans.
- Stock options.