This is an amazing opportunity to join a start-up that is heavily funded and lead by a tenured Executive team. You will be setting up new channel partners with a strong understanding of Power quality.
The Role you will Play:
- Setting up new channel partners with a strong understanding of Power quality
- Recruiting and onboarding channel partners
- Train the new channel partners and maintain their knowledge and understanding
- Monitor sales activity and performance of partners
- Coordinate with partners on marketing approaches and lead generation
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
- Coach, develop, mentor and nurture channel relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience settling solutions, services, or subscriptions through channels.
- Channel development and channel sales experience
- Proven success in delivering new business revenue
- Ability to develop key relations with new customers and work effectively with manufacture reps.
- Ability to travel within the multi-state region on a regular basis-(once CDC allows for travel)
Qualities: We seek someone who
- Thrives in an evolving and growing environment
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sees the big picture, but also has attention to detail
- Has a sense of initiative, energy, and enthusiasm
- Comfortable with ambiguity & can formulate & develop channel initiatives
- Excellent Healthcare, Dental and Vision plans
- Large focus on Stock options-we believe everyone should be an owner
- Opportunity for growth