The Node.js Developer reporting to the Vice-President Software Development actively participates in the development, design, and expansion of our In-Site platform.
Powerside is looking for an experienced Node.js developer to join our growing team, and actively participate in the development, design, and expansion of our cloud-based platform.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with:
- cloud technologies, preferably with AWS.
- big data, and the challenges this poses
- relational and NoSQL type databases
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and analytical with the ability to problem-solve
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
- Sense of initiative, energy, and enthusiasm
Access to equal employment opportunities
Powerside has an equal opportunity employment program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities to apply. Please let us know if you have any disabilities that would require special accommodations tailored to your situation should you be invited to an assessment process. Please be assured that we will treat this information confidentially.