To our valued customers,
In these unprecedented times, our thoughts are with those impacted by the COVID-19 global pandemic. We want to update our customers on how we will manage these volatile circumstances. Our goal is to ensure business continuity while putting the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our suppliers at the top of our priority list.
We are following guidelines issued by the United States Government, Government of Canada, WHO, CDC, and other local health organizations:
- All non-essential employees now work from home
- We have halted all business travel
- Face-to-face visits, on-site meetings with customers, and participation in events or tradeshows have been suspended. We are using online resources to replace these interactions.
- We are following current guidelines on social distancing, availability of products such as gloves and sanitizers, and frequent sanitization of our facilities, to minimise the risk of disease transmission.
We have clarification from the local health department that our locations fall within the category of “essential business” with our critical partnership of providing tools for medical devices, utility companies, hospitals, food and semiconductor (which supports many of the critical & essential businesses) industries. In addition, there are no restrictions on the flow of commercial goods and so our raw material supply chain as well as our ability to deliver have not been impacted. This and the above measures will help us ensure that:
- Sales, Customer and Technical support will not be interrupted.
- We can continue to fulfill your orders. There may be some delays (of which we will keep you informed), but we are not facing any critical shortages which would interrupt our ability to supply.
If you have any questions about your order or for confirmation that your order has shipped, please contact us in Canada at (514) 333-8392 or in the United States at (510) 522-4400. Alternatively, you may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rest assured that Powerside will keep you informed of any new developments. We remain committed to serving our customers and users during this challenging time and join you in keeping our communities healthy and safe.
President & CEO, Powerside