The Power Systems Test Engineer is responsible for supporting product development and certification for Powerside global clients.
Act as a Power Systems Test Engineer to inspect, test, and document products to ensure compliance with SEMI and IEC standards and create test reports and certificates of conformance for clients.
- Expert using, voltmeters, ammeters, power supplies up to 480V and knowledge of power quality analyzers.
- Liaise with client engineering staff and management to ensure the integrity of test processes.
- Prepare reports and documentation for certification of customer products.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of customers, tested products, and internal information.
- Able to understand and adhere to product compliance and certification requirements.
- Nurture and expand a thriving portfolio of global business.
- Keep abreast of present and future testing requirements, procedures, instrumentation, and technology.
- Travel requirements, typically 40% within the US, 15% international.
- 6+ years of experience electrical power systems up to 480V 3 Phase, Delta and Wye, installation and troubleshooting.
- Switchgear, UPS’s, and metering knowledge is a plus including experience in product testing and C certification.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.
- Eligible to work in the US, valid government-issued identification required.
- A clean driving record required for insurance requirements.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing
Access to equal employment opportunities
Powerside has an equal opportunity employment program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities to apply. Please let us know if you have any disabilities that would require special accommodations tailored to your situation should you be invited to an assessment process. Please be assured that we will treat this information confidentially.