Back to Blog
We’ve improved the installation wiring. The VAT2-600 module now can be attached at the top for an easier and cleaner installation. Use a VAT2-600 as it steps down the input voltages (L1,L2,L3,N) into 3 or 4 (DELTA or Wye) differential voltages compatible with PQube® 3 inputs.
- Replaces VAT1-600 (and maybe also the ATT1, see below!)
- Powerside branded!
- Improves installation wiring – Figure shows VAT1-600 with a PQube 3. With the VAT2-600, the wires attach at the top for much cleaner installation.
What does the VAT2-600 do?
- The VAT2 steps down the input voltages (L1,L2,L3,N) into 3 or 4 (DELTA or Wye) differential voltages compatible with PQube 3 inputs. This allows you to transform the PQube 3 to a dual voltage monitor , or the PQube 3e to a dual power monitor
- The module AC voltage range 707Vac full scale , or ± 1,000 Vdc full scale
- The voltage can be AC or DC, BUT the step down ratio is common to all channels (600/10 : e.g. 600V to 10V).
VAT2 vs ATT1 vs ATT2
|PQube 3 + Module*||What you get||Full Scale||What PQube 3 channels are consumed|
1 VDC channel |
± 825 Vdc to earth|
300Vac to earth
|1 analog channel|
1 VDC channel|
1 DC current channel
| ± 1000 Vdc to earth|
See Hall effect CTs
|2 analog channels|
|VAT2-600||3 or 4 Vac channels||707 Vac||3 or 4 current channels (**)|
|2 Vdc (differential) channels||+/- 1000 Vdc||2 analog channels (***)|
|3 Vdc channels (sharing a common )||+/- 1000 Vdc||3 analog channels (***)|
- * ATT1 & ATT2 have clip connections, while the VAT2 has screw connections.
- ** typical use is for dual voltage or dual power monitoring. The VAT2-600 can also connect to the analog channels.
- *** typical use. The VAT2-600 can also connect to current channels for single polarity DC measurements.
We recommend the VAT2-600 over the ATT1 for DC measurements.