PQube 3 Software
Powerside’s optional PQube 3 windows compatible software allows you to extend the functionality of your device. Looking for a PQube 3 power analyzer cloud-based solution? Learn about In-Site Intelligent Power System Monitoring or to choose another type of Service that’s right for your business. To get access to PQube 3 firmware, Modbus Client, Report Writer or for technical information, register on our portal.
PQube 3 Modbus Client
This FREE Windows compatible software, remote meters, scopes, strip charts, and logging.
- Data logging
- scope meter with waveforms
- voltage and current harmonics
- 2 kHz – 150 kHz supra harmonics
- Remote connection verification
- 4-quadrant energy counters include Wh, Vah, VARh, and PF
- Access to more than 3000 parameters
- Live meter value recording available in CSV format
PQube 3 Report Writer
A FREE multi-language compatible customizable reporting application that generates custom or default measurement data reports as a Word document.
- Environmental parameters including ambient temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, etc.
- Reports include:
- current channels, analog, and digital channels
- HF impulse and RVC events and 2kHz-150kHz conducted emissions
- Sags and swell interruptions
- harmonic and power consumption evaluations